Original 1227 Giant Outdoor Floor Lamp
Our outdoor lamps come with marine-grade materials and, for the first time, IP rating to withstand different weather conditions like rain and wind. Together with knurled bespoke adjuster wheels, sealed light unit and durable silicone rubber cable, make the Original 1227™ Outdoor Giant floor lamp the perfect exterior lighting solution.
Please note that our Giant lamps are built to order and have a lead time of up to 10 weeks.Read More
Anglepoise® classic blend of form and function, together with marine-grade stainless steel fittings and knurled bespoke adjuster wheels, sealed light unit and durable silicone rubber cable, make this high specification dual purpose version of our Original 1227™ Outdoor Giant floor lamp the perfect indoor-outdoor lighting solution. Use outside during the summer months to transform your garden terrace into a striking al fresco room, then relocate inside for a stunning illuminated indoor sculpture.
- Gloss or satin powder coat finishes
- Aluminium fork block, bridle, arms, fork and shade
- Precision machined stainless steel components
- IP65 rated waterproof casing for light source
- Cast aluminium base with coated cast iron base weights
- Silicone rubber covered cable
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 44cm
- Shade height: 47cm
- Base size: 45 x 45cm
- Max reach: 230cm (from base to shade)
- Cable length: 1000cm
When automotive engineer, George Carwardine chanced upon a formula for a new kind of spring, he had created the blueprint for a groundbreaking articulated task lamp that could combine ultimate flexibility with perfect stability. Two years later the Original 1227™ was born.