Type 75 Giant Floor LampGuaranteed for life
Designed by Sir Kenneth Grange, our Type 75™ Giant floor lamp features precision machined components and a rotating shade, making it a striking, modernist alternative to the Original 1227™ Giant.
Please note that our Giant lamps are built to order and have a lead time of up to 6 weeks.Read More
Three times the size of Sir Kenneth Grange’s classic Type 75™ desk lamp, our Type 75™ Giant floor lamp is a striking, modernist alternative to the Original 1227™ Giant. Featuring precision machined components and a rotating shade, this is a statement piece that is as functional as it is beautiful.
- Gloss or satin powder coat finishes
- Aluminium fork block, bridle, arms, fork, spacers and shade
- Precision machined stainless steel components and adjuster wheels with etched branding
- IP65 rated waterproof casing for light source
- Cast aluminium base with coated cast iron base weights
- Silicone rubber covered cable
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology Dimensions
- Shade diameter: 44cm
- Shade height: 47cm
- Base size: 45 x 45cm
- Max reach: 230cm (from base to shade)
- Cable length: 1000cm
Having previously identified the Anglepoise as his favourite design and a ‘minor miracle of balance’, Sir Kenneth Grange became Design Director of Anglepoise in 2003.